- This event has passed.
*VIRTUAL* Senior Care and Life Planning Virtual Seminar
November 3 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
You have the right to make decisions about your care, but making a plan can be complicated. A plan allows you to take charge of the kind of care you want. The seminar will include:
- An interactive advance care directive workshop
- Expert speakers, including a doctor, outlining what care options are available, including hospice and end of life care
- Important information about preparing your estate
- Protecting yourself and your loved ones from scams, including elder abuse prevention
RSVP now to receive a Zoom link via email closer to the event. The Seminar will also be available on YouTube, Facebook, and my website.
There will be no solicitations during or after the seminar.
- Gina Sanchez, Bureau Chief, California Cemetery and Funeral Bureau
- Dr. Neelu Mehra, Kaiser
- Mary E. Matthiesen, Mission Hospice and Home Care
- Patricia McGinnis, Executive Director, California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform