- This event has passed.
*Happy Hour* A hospice social worker and hospice nurse walk into a bar…
October 23, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
It’s no joke that thinking about the end of life can be mysterious and scary – but it doesn’t have to be! Let’s get rid of our Sunday-scaries together over a fun and informative happy hour conversation!
Our happy hour hosts – hospice social worker Lisa Pahl and hospice nurse Gabby Jimenez – will share the questions they get asked the most about end of life and hospice care. They’ll then dive into an engaging conversation and answer each question, sharing stories and personal experiences. Throughout the happy hour, participants will have the chance to answer some lively questions from The Death Deck playing cards and share their own experience, as well.
We welcome all ghouls, goblins, death care workers, people interested in talking about death and dying, those looking for a unique way to celebrate Halloween, and everyone in between.
- Located at The Office Bar & Grill in San Carlos
- All, age 18+, are welcome (registration encouraged but not required)
- Light appetizers provided at table
- Additional food and beverages available for purchase — cash or Venmo preferred
- Beer drinking is not required