Our Advanced Care (palliative home health care) provides skilled nursing care and medical social work for homebound patients with life-limiting illnesses who are not yet ready for hospice. Advanced Care offers a full range of medical services, focusing on symptom management and rehabilitation.
We specialize in wound and cardiac care. In addition, our services may include assistance from an occupational therapist, physical therapist, or speech therapist to help patients transition from the hospital to a home environment. Advanced Care patients may continue aggressive treatments such as chemotherapy or radiation. Advanced Care is prescribed by the patient’s doctor.
Our interdisciplinary Advanced Care teams may include:
- The patient’s personal physician
- Advanced Care Medical Director
- Advanced Care RNs
- Medical Social Workers
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Home health aides
- Trained volunteers
- Registered dietician, as needed
- Speech, Physical or Occupational Therapists, as needed
- Experts in wound care and cardiac disease, as needed