What matters most to you?
- If you were facing serious illness, what kind of care would you want?
- If you couldn’t speak for yourself, who would?
Planning for your future care can bring peace of mind – to you and your loved ones.
- Think about what matters most to you.
- Talk about your wishes with your family and friends.
- Choose your health care agent.
- Write it down – and share your plan.
Get started today!
- Learn more about advance care planning and the steps you can take to help get the care you want, based on what matters most to you.
- Attend a free advance care planning workshop.
- Download your own copies of these resources:
|Take Charge Toolkit||California Advance Health Care Directive||Conversation Starter Kit|
The Take Charge Toolkit was created by Mission Hospice & Home Care and a coalition of local organizations, which are dedicated to creating a more compassionate community for people facing serious illness, death, and bereavement:
Coastside Adult Day Health Center | Family Caregiver Alliance | Peninsula Volunteers, Inc. | Palo Alto Medical Foundation | San Mateo County Health System Aging and Adult Services | Senior Coastsiders | Seniors At Home | Village of the Coastside | Villages of San Mateo County